Finding your suitable readers for nerf long range for ion fire is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for nerf long range for ion fire including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
925 reviews analysed
1. Nerf Official: Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger 2-pack – Fun Multiplayer Laser Tag Game for Kids & Adults, Ages 8 & Up (Amazon Exclusive)
- MULTIPLAYER COMPATIBILTY – The Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger is a complete system that features 2 Phoenix LTX Lazer tag blasters for fun, action packed Lazer battles. All Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX blasters are compatible and interchangeable so more than 2 players can play at once (additional taggers sold separately). Invite friends to join in multi player mode and suddenly they are ready to battle with 3 players, 4 players, 5 players, and beyond. Play in teams or one big free for all, but remember it’s tag or be tagged
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR BATTLES – The arena can be anywhere with these Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX blasters so players can battle inside the home or spread out outside for epic match ups
- AWESOME SOUNDS & EFFECTS Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX blasters register hits with lights, sounds and vibrations. Get the authentic Lazer combat experience with a recoil every time it’s fired, a reactive vibration when you’re tagged, fun Lazer shooting sounds, and an awesome ammo reload feature
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Lazer tag blasters are great for kids, teens, and adults alike. For ages 8 years old and up, different play settings make the game fun and easy for the whole family. Players can set their Lazer tag blasters for 10 or 25 hits before they’re out. Set beginners’ Lazer tag blasters to 25 and more advanced players’ to 10 to even the playing field. These Lazer tag blasters make the best gift for kids (boys and girls), teenagers and adults. Perfect for a birthday, Christmas and other holidays, or any occasion
- CONVENIENT – The Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX Tagger game is a quality toy that’s fun for the whole family. Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX blasters use a class 1 LED, infrared light. This set requires no vest, pinnies, or ammo. That means no need for cumbersome extra clothing and there are no darts to lose. Players don’t have to stop to reload so they can stay in the game and keep in playing. And, as a bonus, no clean up. Get the benefit of our eco friendly packaging, which ships in simple brown, recyclable package that’s easy to open and frustration free
Tag or be tagged in this intense, real life lazer battle game! The complete 2 player system includes 2 Nerf Lazer Tag Phoenix LTX blasters that register hits with lights, sounds and vibrations for thrilling minute to minute action! The rumble pack lets players know when they’ve been hit, while the recoil feature engages with every shot fired. Invite friends to join in multi player modes (additional taggers sold separately) and watch your back if you don’t want to get tagged! Nerf and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
From the Manufacturer
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical and responsible company and is a recognized toy industry leader in the areas of product safety, environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and philanthropy.
2. Nerf Modulus Regulator
Kids can build their blaster for any mission or battle with the fully motorized Nerf Regulator blaster! With SwitchFire Technology, choose 1 of 3 firing modes; flip the switch to choose single-fire to fire 1 dart per trigger pull; select burst-fire to blast several darts per trigger pull; and switch to continuous-fire to continuously fire the darts. Load darts into both 12-dart clips, insert 1 into the blaster and store the other 1 in the storage stock. Power up the motor by holding down the acceleration button, and then let the darts fly! The indicator light blinks to let battlers know the clip is empty. Customize the blaster with the swivel handle to stabilize shots and the 2 barrel-scopes that can be used as barrel extensions or targeting scopes. Expand the customizing options with Nerf Modulus accessories and upgrade kits (each sold separately). With the full Nerf Modulus system, create over 1000 different combinations!
3. NERF Perses MXIX-5000 Rival Motorized Blaster (red) — Fastest Blasting Rival System, Up to 8 Rounds Per Second — Rechargeable Battery, Quick-Load Hopper
- FASTEST BLASTING NERF RIVAL SYSTEM: Blaster features the fastest blasting Nerf Rival system, firing up to 8 rounds per second* at a velocity of up 100 feet per second (30 meters per second)
- FULLY MOTORIZED BLASTER: Nerf Rival Perses MXIX-5000 blaster is fully motorized with a 50-round capacity and comes with 50 Official Nerf Rival rounds
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY AND QUICK-LOAD HOPPER: Includes a rechargeable NiMH battery and a wall charger and has a quick-load hopper with 50-round capacity
- TRIGGER LOCK, ACCLERATION BUTTON, TRIGGER: Engage the trigger lock to prevent accidental firing
- press the acceleration button to power up the motor and pull the trigger to fire
Experience the intensity of fully motorized, 50-round blasting with the Nerf Rival Perses MXIX-5000 blaster. This blaster features the fastest blasting Nerf Rival system, so rev up the motor and rapid-fire up to 8 rounds per second* to blanket the competition with a hailstorm of firepower! It includes a 9. 6 volt 1200mAH rechargeable battery and wall charger, so there’s no need to stock up on batteries. The Perses MXIX-5000 toy blaster comes with 50 Official Nerf Rival high-impact rounds, enough to fully load the blaster’s high-capacity, easy-load hopper. Hold down the acceleration button to power up the motor then pull the trigger to fire. The trigger lock prevents accidental firing. *Highest rate of fire is with a full hopper and fresh battery; rate of fire decreases as the hopper empties and the battery drains. Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
4. Nerf Combat Creatures TerraDrone(Discontinued by manufacturer)
Battle in a whole new way with this incredible TerraDrone dart shooter! This is the ultimate battle drone and it walks into battle at your command like a heavily armed spider. It can hustle over any kind of terrain on its sturdy legs, and when you’re aiming your shot, the drone’s head goes up and down and turns 360 degrees to fire darts in any direction you choose! You can even change the drone’s blast angle. Send it into the thick of the action and rapid-fire up to 12 Elite Darts to hit targets up to 45 feet away from the drone’s head! Take your N-Strike missions to the next level and take command of the field with the TerraDrone dart shooter! Nerf and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
5. NERF Elite Portable Practice Target
- Stay on top of your game with the Nerf Elite Portable Mesh Target
- Mesh netting easilly collects and stores your darts
- Easy-carry handle allows little battlers to take the fun with them anywhere
- Train your NERF skills wherever you go by using the handle to hang the target
- Suitable for age 8+
- Compatible with other Nerf products
- Rounds & blaster sold separately
Stay on top of your game with the Elite Portable Mesh Target from Nerf! This portable target has a handle so battlers can easily carry and hang it wherever they go! Featuring mesh netting to catch and store darts, you can prepare for action by keeping your aim sharp while on the road! Compatible with other Nerf products. Suitable for age 8 years and up.
6. Nerf Modulus IonFire Blaster
Boys can build their own blaster for each mission or battle with the Nerf Modulus IonFire blaster from Hasbro! Customize the blaster with the barrel extension and dart storage. Slide the dart holders onto the blaster’s tactical rails to keep darts within reach for quick reloading. Heading into battle? Customize with the barrel extension. On a covert mission? Remove the extension to create a stealth-sized blaster. The Nerf Modulus IonFire blaster fires one dart at a time and comes with 4 darts. Expand the customizing options with Nerf Modulus Upgrade Kits (each sold separately); with the full Nerf Modulus system, over 1000 different combinations are possible!
Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
7. Nerf Modulus Targeting Light Beam(Discontinued by manufacturer)
- N-Strike Elite blasters and Elite darts deliver the ultimate in blaster performance
- Mega Series blasters feature Mega Whistler Darts that scream through the air
- Defend against a zombie invasion with ZombieStrike blasters
- Ignite the night with FireVision sports gear that glows when thrown
- Raise your game with the Pro-Grip Football and Nerfoop basketball set
It’s Nerf or Nothin’! Nerf is the ultimate brand for fun, active play. Launch into awesome battles with Nerf dart blasters built with today’s most advanced blaster technology. Join the N-Strike Elite team with dart blasters that feature upgraded distance and the revolutionary Elite Dart. Nerf Mega Series blasters feature bigger darts for bigger battles. The competition continues with Nerf Sports gear designed so you can play like the pros. What are you waiting for? Grab your gear, take your shot, and become part of Nerf Nation! Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro. This copy is intended as placeholder text only and is not representative of individual items in the line.
8. Nerf Modulus Tactical Light(Discontinued by manufacturer)
The Nerf Modulus system lets boys build their own blaster for each mission or battle. Attach the Tactical Light to any tactical rail and upgrade the Nerf Modulus blaster (sold separately) by adding light to the action. Light illuminates battle targets! Watch, aim, and blast with precision and increased visibility! With the full Nerf Modulus system, over 1000 different combinations are possible. Blaster and upgrade kits each sold separately. Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
9. Nerf Laser Ops Pro AlphaPoint
The Nerf Laser Ops Pro AlphaPoint blaster gives players everything they need to face off in head-to-head live-action laser battles right out of the box!* It fires a single-shot IR burst with each trigger pull and registers hits with lights and sounds, while lights display health status and ammo capacity. The blaster has unlimited ammo and a quick-reload button to replenish supply. Select to face off in a team or free-for-all. Adjust for the environment with the indoor-outdoor switch. Battlers can amp up their play via the free Nerf Laser Ops app by using the included armband* to wear a smartphone device (not included) on their arm. In the app, they can access real-time battle intel that allows them to customize the blaster, track their performance, earn power-ups, and locate opponents during battle. Attach the included solo attachment to the blaster for single-player battling with the app. Not compatible with Nerf Lazer Tag blasters. Nerf and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. Includes: blaster, armband, solo attachment, and instructions. CAUTION: Clear the area of any obstructions before each use. Always know your surroundings during use. Not for use in complete darkness. *Note: This product does not protect mobile devices. Device not included. App images shown are not final. Actual images may differ. LASER OPS app works with select iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices. APP AVAILABLE THROUGH JUNE 30, 2020. Updates affect compatibility. Check Nerf.com for details. In-app purchases enhance game. Ask a parent first. Not available in all languages/countries. *Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included).
10. Nerf Modulus Mediator Barrel
Kids can upgrade their firepower when they attach the Modulus Mediator Barrel to the Modulus Mediator core (sold separately). The barrel converts to blaster that features pressurized 3-dart blasting. Flip the handle to go from barrel to blaster, pump to prime the blaster, then press the button to blast a triple-dart burst. Comes with 3 Modulus Elite darts. Customize for battle with the Mediator core, stock, and barrel (each sold separately) to create the Mediator XL. With the entire Modulus system, more than 1000 combinations are possible! (Blasters, upgrade kits, and accessories each sold separately). Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nerf Long Range For Ion Fire for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!