Finding your suitable readers for lp gas regulator for refrigerator is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lp gas regulator for refrigerator including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
535 reviews analysed
1. Onlyfire Universal QCC1 Low Pressure Propane Regulator with 12 ft Hose for Most LP Gas Grill, Patio Heater and Fire Pit Table, 3/8" Female Flare Nut
- Fits type-1(qcc-1)type tank connections and 3/8-inch male flare connection.
- Rated max 80,000 BTU per hour. Low pressure propane gas regulator. Excess flow and thermal protection for your safety.
- Fits most low pressure gas grill, patio heater and fire pit table like weber, charbroil, and other propane grills. Installs quickly and easily.
- Provides secure, airtight connection between grill or fire pit and tank. Material: long lasting 100% solid brass construction fittings.
- CSA certificated – pass csa certificate for your safety.The regulator hose keep steady air flow and appropriate levels.Provide safety environment while you using the grill.
2. KIBOW 0~5PSIG High Pressure Adjustable Propane Regulator with 4FT Hose-Type 1(QCC 1) Connection-CSA Certified
- Fits for QCC1 / Type1 propane tanks and cylinders connections. Hose measures 4FT long.
- Outlet connection: 5/8″-18UNF – 3/8 inch female flare fitting has an outside diameter of 5/8 inch.
- Max. 150,000 BTU/hr. Built-in Excess Flow Protection and Thermal Protection for your safety. When your propane gas left in your tank too low, or the capacity flow of your appliance exceeds this regulator’s Max. flow capacity too much, it will shutoff the gas flow automatically. The regulator can still work when those problems improved, unless it’s defective itself.
- Easy to install with hand-tight hand wheel. NO PTFE TAPE NEEDED FOR CONNECTION SEAL.
- Please DO NOT apply this regulator to an appliance which supposed to equipped with a LOW PRESSURE regulator.
3. DOZYANT Propane Tank Adapter Converts POL LP Tank Service Valve to QCC1/Type1 Hose or Regualtor – Old to New
- Converts POL LP Tank to QCC1/Type1 hoses and regulators
- This adapter allows you to use your larger propane tank with the new style regulator on the propane tank connection place
- High quality solid brass construction makes it corrosion resistant. Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Provides secure and airtight connection between propane tank and propane appliance
- Easy and quick to install to your propane equipment
4. Cuisinart QG-008H LP Adapter Hose with Tank Gauge, 4-Foot
Never run out of fuel again! this 4 foot LP adapter hose with built-in tank Gauge combines a traditional adapter hose with a tank Gauge. This hose allows portable grills to connect to 20lb tanks. It also accurately measures the remaining gas in a standard 5 gallon tank. Once this hose is attached to a 20lb propane tank, you’ll be able to increase your grilling hours & consistently Monitor the fuel level. Features: Never run out of fuel again!|Allows portable grills to connect to 20lb tanks|Accurate gauge measures remaining propane|Attach to a 20lb propane tank to increase grilling hours and to monitor fuel level
5. SHINESTAR 5FT 0-20 PSI Adjustable Propane Regulator and Hose Assembly, Come with 3/8 Flare M x 1/8 MNPT Pipe Fitting, Fits for LP Gas Cooker, Burner, Turkey Fryer, Smoker Connect to QCC1 Propane Tank
- High pressure 0-20 PSI adjustable propane regulator and hose assembly. (120,000 BTU/Hr)
- 3/8″ Female Flare Fitting has an outside diameter of 5/8″, come with pipe fitting 3/8″ flare M x 1/8″ MNPT
- Used for propane burner, turkey fryer, fish cooker, outdoor stove, heater, smoker and more
- Acme nut connects to QCC1/ Type 1 propane tank, 5-feet long
- CSA certificated, Provides secure, airtight connection between LP appliance and tank
If you got them- you can use for your BBQ grill, propane burners, turkey fryers, fire pits, heaters, smokers and more propane appliances that as long as you have the 3/8-inch flare fitting.
6. Frigidaire GRLP4 Range LP Conversion Kit Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Frigidaire,Crosley,Tappan,White-Westinghouse
- Range LP conversion kit GRLP4 is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits Frigidaire, Crosley, Tappan and White-Westinghouse gas ranges
- A qualified technician should install this LP conversion kit because of the risk of explosion or fire if the kit is installed incorrectly
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! Range LP conversion kit GRLP4 is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits Frigidaire, Crosley, Tappan and White-Westinghouse gas ranges. LP conversion kit GRLP4 contains the orifices needed to convert the range to LP gas. A qualified technician should install this LP conversion kit because of the risk of explosion or fire if the kit is installed incorrectly. Replaces part numbers 5304499345, 5304498798, 5304498817, 5304499406. This part fits Frigidaire, Crosley, Tappan and White-Westinghouse gas ranges. For Frigidaire, Crosley, Tappan, & White-Westinghouse.
7. KIBOW Universal Propane Tank Adapter for Old P.O.L Style to New Style/100% Solid Brass CSA Certified
8. Cooking Appliances Parts Gas Pressure Regulator 1/2" x 1/2" Natural 5" LP 10" (4600S0002)
9. Smad Constant Pressure Valve Gas Cooker 57 inches Hose Gas Grill LP Regulator
low pressure regulator
10. Propane Refill Adapter for Disposable Small Propane Bottle, LP Gas Cylinder Canister Filler Coupler
- Propane refill adapters allows you to refill your refillable 1lb propane tanks with the fuel from standard 20lb propane tanks. Thepropane adapter Built with the intention of reducing cost of resource used.
- The refill adapter holds tight and connects efficiently well to 1 and 20lb propane tanks. High quality solid brass construction makes it CORROSION RESISTANT -Brass is not easily broken.
- Please COOL YOUR SMALL BOTTLE?~30minutes? and WARM YOUR BULK TANK IN ADVANCE, and put your bulk tank UPSIDE DOWN when you do the refilling. Also, please make sure there is enough propane left in your tank. The more propane left in your tank, the better refilling you’ll get.
- Easy and Quick to Install Allow you to use 1 LB Propane Cylinder with your Standard BBQ Grill, Great for Cookouts, Barbequing, Caterers, Tailgaters, Campers and more
- Check The Empty 1 lb Cylinder For Good Condition: Not dented or rusty and that the threads are in good condition.
- Chill The Empty 1 lb Cylinder: A refrigerator or ice cooler work great. (about 2 hours will get it chilled.)
- Weigh The 1 lb Empty Cylinder: So you know how much propane to add without exceeding the tank’s allowable limit.
- Thread The Propane Refill Adapter To The Larger Filled 20lb Tank: When you connect the Propane Refill Adapter into the valve of the larger tank, remember it has left-handed threads and be sure to tighten firmly.
- Connect The Empty 1 lb Propane Cylinder To The Propane Refill Adapter: Be careful not to cross-thread.
- Invert The Connected Propane Tanks: Set on a flat surface.
- Very SLOWLY Open The Larger 20lb Tank’s Valve: You should hear the transfer of propane taking place.
- Listen For The Transfer To Stop: Which will happen when the pressure in both tanks is equalized.
- Turn Off The Larger 20lb Propane Tank’s Valve: Close the larger tank’s valve and turn the tanks right-side-up.
- Remove Both Propane Tanks From The Adapter.
- Weigh The 1lb Propane Refilled Cylinder: Make sure you have not exceeded the max-rated capacity of the 1 lb cylinder. (To calculate the net propane weight, subtract the empty weight from the new refilled weight. Each model is different so check with your manufacturer for specific details.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lp Gas Regulator For Refrigerator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!