Finding your suitable readers for ice maker plumbing kit is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ice maker plumbing kit including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
661 reviews analysed
1. Ice Maker And Humidifier Installation Kit by Choice Hose And Tubing | Poly Tubing, Includes Everything Necessary For Complete Installation
- EASILY CONNECT TO YOUR REFRIGERATOR OR FREEZER. Attach to your fridge / freezer and enjoy a cup of delicious, crisp water with crystal clear ice cubes in no time! Great for both on-the-door ice/water dispensers and in-freezer ice cube machines. Poly tubing is lead-free and completely safe for potable water, and will leave your water tasting as fresh and pure as before.
- SET UP YOUR HUMIDIFIER/EVAPORATIVE COOLER IN NO TIME! Quickly and easily attach to your boiler or furnace, then sit back and enjoy the results. Poly tubing is durable and reliable
- connect your humidifier now and enjoy it for years to come.
- POLY TUBING is durable, reliable, and will leave your water tasting as fresh and pure as before. Set includes ¼” X 25’ poly tubing- enough to comfortably accommodate any ice maker/ humidifier/ evaporative cooler installation.
- COMPLETE INSTALLATION KIT includes poly tubing, self-piercing saddle valve, and fittings This universal, all-inclusive kit is designed with metal fittings to ensure a solid and dependable connection. Included instructions make DIY installation a breeze!
- NO NEED TO TURN OFF WATER. Easily complete installation without the hassle of shutting off your water supply while you work. EASY DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION. Includes step-by-step instructions. Limited lifetime warranty. Manufacturer part number 509 5100R. Make it yours today!
Get your appliances set up quickly and easily with this ice maker/ humidifier/ evaporative cooler installation kit. Poly tubing is durable and reliable, and will not ruin the fresh taste of your water. This complete installation kit includes everything necessary for installation, plus step-by-step instructions to make D-I-Y installation a breeze. Best of all, there’s no need to shut off your water supply during installation! Limited lifetime warranty. Make it yours today!
2. Eastman 60233 PEX Pre-assembled Ice Maker Outlet Box, 1/2 Inch Crimp PEX Connection with Installed 1/4-Turn Ball Valve, White
- CONNECTION: 1/2 inch Crimp PEX (F1807) Connection and 1/4-inch OD compression outlet
- DIMENSIONS: Rough opening of 5-3/4-inch W x 4-7/8-inch H x 3-1/2-inch D
- Faceplate Dimensions: 8-1/4-in w x 7-5/16-in H
- CONTENTS: Along with the ice maker box this pack includes a pre-installed 1/4-turn ball valve, support bracket, and a faceplate cover
- DESIGN: This outlet box is designed for recessed residential applications
- EASY INSTALLATION: One-piece design makes installation quicker and easier
This Eastman 60233 Pex Pre-assembled Ice Maker Outlet Box is designed for recessed residential applications. It has a 1/2 inch Crimp PEX inlet connection and a 1/4-inch OD compression outlet with a rough opening of 5-3/4-inch width x 4-7/8-inch height x 3-1/2-inch diameter.
The outlet box comes complete with a pre-installed 1/4-turn ball valve, support bracket, and a faceplate cover of dimensions 8-1/4-inch width x 7-5/16-inch height. It is built with one-piece box and flange design. Valves governed by this Standard are intended for service at temperatures between 34⁰ F (1⁰ C) and 180⁰ F (82⁰ C), with an allowable working pressure rating not less than 125 PSI (862 kPa).
3. iSpring ICEK Ultra Safe Fridge Water Line Connection and Ice Maker Installation Kit for Reverse Osmosis Systems & Water Filters
- Connects any water filtration system (including reverse osmosis systems) to the ice maker or water dispenser of your fridge
- Delivers crystal clear ice cubes and great tasting RO water to your fridge, superior to inline fridge filters
- Kit includes everything you need for the installation – 20 feet 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve, an inline 1/4″ x 1/4″ shut off valve, and a compression fitting set. Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards
- Durable and easy to install – Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
- Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
The iSpring fridge connection kit connects your reverse osmosis system or other water filters to your fridge. It can be used to supply your refrigerator’s ice maker or water dispenser, your coffee maker, etc. The kit comes with a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve to branch off from the RO system, 20 feet of 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ ball valve to shut off the flow when needed, and a compression connection set for connecting to the output location. The fridge connection kit will work with any RO system or filtration system that uses standard 1/4″ tubing. Why iSpring? Located in Alpharetta, Georgia for over a decade, iSpring Water Systems LLC is a family owned company specializing in reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Our products include residential and commercial reverse osmosis (RO) systems, whole house water systems, ultrafiltration systems, shower, faucet, and counter top filters, filter cartridges and housings, RO coolers, and kitchen faucets and fittings. Our aim is to make high quality drinking water accessible for all households. With affordable pricing, solid quality, prompt delivery, and top notch customer service, we hope to assist in bringing you great water for years to come.
4. SharkBite 25024 Plumbing Installation Kit
The SharkBite ice maker installation kit has everything you need to install the water supply to your ice maker. The kit includes 1 SharkBite 1/2 in. Service slip tee, one 1/2 in. X 1/4 in. (3/8 in. O.D.) push-to-connect angle stop valve, a 10 ft. Coil of 1/4 in. Pex pipe, one 1/4 in. (3/8 in. O.D.) SharkBite x 1/4 in. O.D. Compression connector, and a 1/2 in. And 1/4 in. Disconnect clip to remove the pipe from the fitting if needed. The SharkBite service slip tee allows you to remove up to 2 in. Of your existing copper or cpvc line and add an angle supply stop valve. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. The included 10 ft. Pex coil connects to the push-to-connect angle stop valve 1/4 in. Outlet and the 1/4 in. Ice maker connector which will thread onto your ice maker. The pipe can be cut to the exact length needed so there is no excess supply line to coil providing a clean, tangle free look.
5. LDR 509 5100 Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit, 1/4-Inch x 25-Foot, Poly Tubing
Highlights: For installation of humidifiers iice makers and evaporative coolers Include 1/4 x 25 poly tubing, and self piercing saddle valve 1 Kit/Polybag.
From the Manufacturer
LDR 509 5100 Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit , 1/4-Inch X 25-Foot, Poly Tubing. 1/4-Inch X 25-Foot Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit With Poly Tubing includes tubing, self-piercing saddle valve and fitting. Install ice maker or humidifier without turning water off.
6. Sharkbite 25032A Ice Maker Outlet Box, 1/2 inch x 1/4 inch Compression, Push-to-Connect Copper, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT Pipe
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: Ice Maker Box requires no special tools, no soldering, no crimping, unions or glue. Just push to create a watertight seal to the SharkBite fitting
- COPPER, PEX, CPVC: SharkBite fittings fit copper tubing, CPVC, PEX or PE-RT pipe in any combination
- LEAD FREE COMPLIANT: DZR lead free brass SharkBite valves
- CERTIFIED: SharkBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200°F
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite’s quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand than can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
The SharkBite Ice Maker Outlet Box is integrated with SharkBite push-to-connect ends to allow for quick and easy installation of a water main supply and shutoff for refrigerator ice maker and water dispenser appliances using Copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT water lines. This is lead-free compliant and is offered with or without integral water hammer arrestors for water shockwave prevention. The box can be mounted to the left or right of the stud bay and needs no additional support framing. The snap-on faceplate accommodates up to 3/4″ drywall. 1/2″ SB X 1/4″ Compression Can be used with copper, cpvc or pex lines Decease the time & effort needed to connect water distribution pipe, no glue, soldering or crimping needed Simply cut your pipe, deburr, mark the pipe approximately 1″ For proper insertion depth, install pipe to proper depth Use behind your refrigerator, ice maker, or water dispenser to provide a clean installation & allow for easy shut off Includes the ice maker outlet box Faceplate cover, 2 support brackets.
7. Metpure Ice Maker Fridge Installation Kit – 25′ Feet Tubing For Appliance Water Line With Stop Tee Connection and Valve For Quick Installation, 1/4" Fittings For Potable Drinking Water
- ◼️ COMPLETE ICE MAKER WATER LINE KIT: This kit comes complete with a 25′ white tubing, heavy duty brass universal adapter tee with 1/4″ shut off valve at the water supply end, and a 1/4″ quick connect adapter at the appliance connection end. This kit was put together by field technicians and plumbers to ease their onsite installation and now it is available to the general public.
- ◼️ SUPER DURABILITY: Linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) line is extremely flexible, crack and impact resistant. It is the perfect material of choice for running fridge water line by professionals due to its high bendability, pliability, and yield that high density PEX line WILL NOT provide.
- ◼️ NO ODOR, NO BAD TASTE, AND NON-TOXIC: The tubing, certified by NSF ANSI 61 to ensure safety for potable drinking water, contains no toxic material and will leave no odor or plastic taste in the water. The heavy duty universal brass valve adapter is lead free to ensure the drinking water that passes through is safe and in compliance with the federal act of Low Lead Content in potable water.
- ◼️ EASY INSTALLATION: The installation is a breeze with Metpure ICEMK2514 Kit. The adapter universally fits both existing supply valve and line, saving you unnecessary trips to the hardware store for conversion adapters. Also the kit comes with a shut off valve so in case maintenance is needed, the water can be turned off with the valve. Moreover, the kit comes with a quick connect female adapter that you simply screw on the end of your point of use without any tools required.
- ◼️ VERSATILITY: This kit is great for a wide variety of applications. Connect at any water source with an existing water supply shut off valve & line and run the tubing to your freezer, refrigerator, ice maker, coffee brewer, water filtration inlet, humidifer, water dispenser, drinking fountain, and many more.
Complete Metpure Ice Maker Fridge Installation Kit put together by field technicians and plumbers. This complete kit is field tested and approved by professionals to be installed as water line connection from an existing water supply valve & line to your point of use, such as a freezer, refrigerator, icemaker, water dispenser, humidifer, water filtration system, drinking fountain, coffee maker, and many more.
Will this kit work for my connection?
I like to connect this from my undersink water supply valve and line and run this to my fridge – YES.
I have a dedicated water supply valve behind my refrigerator and would like to use this kit to connect – NO.
I have an existing water filtration system, such as an RO system, and would like to split the filtered water into my fridge – NO.
I would like to connect this from an angle supply valve & line and connect to my ice maker – YES.
What’s included in the product?
QTY 1 roll: 25′ of 1/4″ OD white-colored NSF certified LLDPE tubing
QTY 1 package: Metpure EZROADP14 – includes 1/2″ x 3/8″ reducing nipple, 1/2″ x 3/8″ universal adapter tee, 1/4″ quick connect ball valve
QTY 1: 1/4″ female x 1/4″ quick connect adapter
QTY 1: installation manual
8. FS-TFC Ice Maker Water Line Kit and Refrigerator Water Line Fridge Water Line Kit for Reverse Osmosis Systems & Water Filters, 25ft 1/4" Tubing with 1/4" Push-In and Compression Fittings
- 【Easy installation】Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
- 【Compatibility】Works with most reverse osmosis and water filter systems using 1/4 inch standard tubing
- 【Effectiveness】Enjoy clear & delicious pure ice cubes and RO water at your fridge dispenser
- 【Multi-purpose】Provides water to refrigerators,Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter system,ice makers, water coolers and dispensers, humidifiers and more
- 【Pakage includes】Kit includes 25 feet 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve, an inline 1/4″ x 1/4″ shut off valve, a compression fitting set.
Why choose the ice maker kit?1. This high-quality icemaker kit will provide you with clear and sparkling ice cubes and drinking water at your refrigerator by routing purified water from your existing reverse osmosis system. 2. The tested design allows users to connect and disconnect quick and easy without the need of any other tools. Applications include multiple potable liquids such as reverse osmosis drinking water, beverage dispensing, coffee machines, RV and Marine, misting systems, ice makers and many more. 3. If you have a reverse osmosis system and a refrigerator with an ice maker and/or water dispenser, this kit is perfect for you. A reverse osmosis filtration system hands down out performs a single inline carbon filter found in most popular refrigerators. So it’s smart to connect RO with your refrigerator’s water line. Parts List: -1/4 inch water tubing (25 ft. ) -a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve -an inline 1/4″ x 1/4″ shut off valve -a compression fitting -a independent inline 1/4″ x 1/4″ valve 100% quality assurance. If you have any problems, please contact us, we’ll reply to you in 24 hours.
9. PureSec 2020 White 1/4 Inch RO Tubing Quarter inch PE Tubing NSF Certified CCK Tubing at 70°F-120PSI to 150°F-60PSI（60 Feet)
- ★WATER&FOOD USE: The Tubing is made from safe,non-toxic materials, It is NSF Certified
- ★SIZE &COMPATIBLE WITH: Outside diameter 1/4 quarter inch 6.34mm, Inside diameter 0.142 inch 4.15mm, inside/outside wall thickness 1.2mm
- Compatible with all quick connect fittings we sell or others’ that utilize 1/4″ Polyethylene Tubing. The 1/4″ Measurement is the outside diameter of the tubing and will work with all Push-Connect fittings
- ★EASY INSTALLATION: Make sure to pick up an RO Tubing Cutter for a perfect cut every time! (Search Asin B079K2H23B to buy)
- ★FUNCTION&QUALITY: Use with Reverse Osmosis Systems, Drinking Water Filters, Liquid Dispensers,Coffee Machine,Ice Maker, Refrigerators and many other application requiring connections for transfer of water and liquids. It offers prime pressure and temperature ratings and has outstanding resistance to environmental stress cracking. it has been put through rigorous structural and material testing to help ensure they meet the standards for all applications.
- ★WIDE RANGE OF AVAILABLE COLORS: White/Black/Blue/Yellow/Red Colors available (Check our Storefront to buy). Our Tubing is Dimensional stability, Uniformity and long-term strength,higher burst pressure, Greater tensile strength.
What is it?
This Tubing/Hoses is designed for use with all push connect fittings. It offers excellent pressure and temperature ratings and has outstanding resistance to environmental stress cracking, The tubing is made of BPA Free thermoplastic material (Polypropylene).The products were put through rigorous structural and material testing to help ensure they meet the standards for drinking water, Our tubing is designed for standard residential use up to 120 PSI recommended. The temperature should not exceed 150°F.
Where to use it?
Use with Reverse Osmosis Systems, Drinking Water Filters, Liquid Dispensers,Coffee Machine,Ice Maker, Refrigerators and many other application requiring connections for transfer of water and liquids.
How to use it?
Just connect with the push fit connectors and delivery the water to the applications you need .Be sure you cut the tubing even and straight, without crimping it. Then insert straight, and all the way into the connector. If it’s crooked, or not inserted all the way, or crimped, it may leak
What you will receive?
Tubing(Length you choose)
10. John Guest Ice Maker Connection Kit
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ice Maker Plumbing Kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!