Nowadays, there are so many products of golf laser range finders nikon coolshot in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for golf laser range finders nikon coolshot in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings golf laser range finders nikon coolshot which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
872 reviews analysed
1. Nikon Coolshot 20 GII Golf Laser Rangefinder
- THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE TOP-SELLING COOLSHOT 20, WITH INCREASED RANGE AND SUPERIOR ACCURACY: With a measurement range of 6-800 yards, displaying in 1-yard increments and accurate to 1-yard (under 100 yards), and 2-yard (over 100 yards).
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN. This truly pocketable rangefinder is perfect for those who may prefer to walk a few holes or the entire course. Requires less space and weight whether in your bag, in a pocket, or carried in hand.
- ENGINEERED AND BACKED BY NIKON – A 100+ YEAR OLD OPTICS AND TECHNOLOGY LEADER. Industry Leading 5-year . Rainproof (IPx4).
- NIKON OPTICS FOR BOTH THE VIEWER AND THE LASER. Nikon quality 6x optical monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images. Eyepiece Focus Diopter to focus to your own exact vision. Long Eye Relief (20mm) for use with sunglasses or eyeglasses.
- ADVANCED PIN IDENTIFICATION AND QUICK MULTI-TARGET MAPPING – Single or Continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds) allows for quick, easy measurements to multiple targets, without the wait for a secondary indicator, such as a vibration or LED.
- FIRST TARGET PRIORITY automatically displays the range to the first/nearest target among the multiple measurements obtained. This assures that the measurement shown is the pin, and not any objects in the background.
2. Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Golf Rangefinder
- AGE, ADRENALIN, CAFFEINE, NERVES, COLD, WIND, ALCOHOL, all affect your ability to hold a rangefinder sufficiently steady to know with confidence that you’ve hit the right target. Finally there is a solution that doesn’t involve bracing against a tree.
- NIKON’S EXCLUSIVE STABILIZATION TECHNOLOGY stabilizes not only the viewfinder, but also the outbound laser for unequaled accuracy and control. Technology proven through decades of refinement and use in Nikon camera lenses.
- SLOPE ON / SLOPE OFF – HOW DO YOU PROVE IT? Never be disqualified or even leave your status in doubt. Nikon’s exclusive external LED provides a Visual Confirmation that the COOLSHOT PRO is in a USGA conforming mode – legal for Tournament play.
- BACKGROUND CONTRASTED CRYSTAL CLEAR OLED DISPLAY with auto or manual brightness levels. Nikon LOCKED‐ON 2 technology. When measuring to a target with background, (flagstick in front of trees), a green ring circles the target to confirm lock.
- ADVANCED PIN IDENTIFICATION AND QUICK MULTI-TARGET MAPPING – Continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds) allows for quick, easy measurements to multiple targets – flagstick, trees, hazards – everything you need to know as you prepare your shot.
- MADE TO WITHSTAND EVEN THE WORST CONDITIONS, the COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED is waterproof, not just water resistant or rainproof, and also fogproof – nitrogen filled to eliminate internal condensation. Backed by an Industry Leading 5-year .
- AWARD WINNING TECHNOLOGY AND PERFORMANCE: Best rangefinder of 2018, Rangefinder of the Year, and Editor’s Choice Award (MyGolfSpy). 2019: “Best Rangefinder under $500”, “#1 Optics”, “#1 Display”, and the “ONLY rangefinder to overcome hand movement. “
3. Nikon Monarch 3000 Stabilized Black
- Image stabilized to provide the easiest single handed operaion
- Measurement range 8 to 3000 yards
- Oled high visability Red display with up to five selectable brightness levels for maximum contrast on distant targets
- 8 second sustained measurement continuously measures single or across multiple targets
- Waterproof and Fogproof
4. Nikon 2236 58mm Circular Polarizer II Filter Attaches to HN-CP17 lens hoodInterchangeable Lens
In general, light reflected from water, glass, or other shiny materials is polarized and adversely affects image definition. Circular polarizing filters reduce or eliminate unwanted reflections and increase the overall contrast of subjects in low-contrast situations Usually, light from the sky is polarized due to reflections and dispersions in the air. Circular polarizing filters cut these reflections, making the sky blueror intensifying colors.
5. Nikon F65 35mm SLR Camera Body Only in Silver, (F65 = N65)
The F65 (or N65 as it is known in the U.S.) is a 35mm film SLR camera introduced by Nikon in 2001. Like its predecessor, the F60, it was aimed at the lower end of the amateur autofocus SLR market. Its features included autofocus, various forms of TTL light metering and different operating modes. It also included depth-of-field preview and remote shutter release, two facilities notably absent in the F60. The F65D variant featured a date/time-imprinting facility.
6. Nikon Lite Touch 150 Zoom ED/QD Date 35mm Camera
The Nikon Lite Touch 150 compact camera is packed with easy-to-use features and incredible performance. Weighing a mere 7 ounces, you can take the Lite Touch 150 wherever you go. Behind the protective sliding-lens cover lies the powerful 4x Nikon zoom lens (38-150mm). Featuring ED (extra-low dispersion) glass, it displays excellent color and quality with each snapshot. The real-image optical viewfinder zooms in and out with the lens, providing bright, clear viewing, and the wide-area passive autofocus system allows for sharp shots of off-center subjects.
Everything is automatic, including film loading, frame advance, rewind, and midroll rewind. The built-in flash functions five different ways (including red-eye reduction) to best suit the environment. Elegant landscape pictures can be taken in panorama mode and detailed subjects as close as 2.5 feet can also be captured. A 10-second timer lets you become part of the photo and the camera includes a quartz date function.
From the Manufacturer
Style and substance define Nikon’s easy-to-use 35mm compact cameras. With a 4x Nikon Zoom Lens featuring our unique ED glass, the Lite Touch Zoom 150 ED/QD gives you dazzling performance.
- Powerful 4x (38mm-150mm) Nikon Zoom Lens features ED glass for outstanding picture quality and versatility
- Compact body with sliding lens cover and high-tech titanium colored finish; weighing just 7 oz., you’ll want to take it everywhere you go
- Wide-Area Passive Autofocus makes it easy to frame and focus subjects, even off-center
- Built-in Auto/Anytime/Slow Sync/Cancel/Red-eye Reduction flash assures you of superb pictures under a variety of lighting conditions
- Multi-layer coated viewfinder with anti-fog eyepiece and diopter adjustment ensures a sharp, bright view
- Capture small subjects with amazing detail, shoot from as close as 2.5 feet
- Auto film loading, frame advance, rewind and mid-roll rewind makes operation foolproof
- Built-in Quartz Date function can imprint the time or date on the front of every picture
- Create breathtaking landscape shots with Panorama Mode
- Get yourself into the picture with a 10-second self-timer function and optional ML-L3 wireless remote control
- Automatic Exposure control for point and shoot simplicity
7. Nikon PC-E FX Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/2.8D Fixed Zoom Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Medium-telephoto perspective control lens with 85mm focal length and f/2.8 maximum aperture
- Lets you shift, tilt, and rotate lens while you shoot for more interesting perspectives
- Shifting range of plus or minus 11.5mm
- tilting range of plus or minus 8.5 degrees
- Revolves 90 degrees in either direction
- coated with Nano Crystal Coat and SIC
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
- measures 3.3 inches in diameter and 4.2 inches long.Compatible Format(s):FX,DX,FX in DX Crop Mode,35mm Film
The PC-E Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/2.8D Perspective Control (PC) lens corrects linear distortion in order to better replicate images assen by the human eye, including straightening the converging lines of rectilinear objects such as buildings, while also introducing welcome command over depth-of-field. Their versatility makes these the perfect lens complement for a myriad of applications, including photographing architecture, nature, interiors and still-life especially product photography. When shooting subjects, such as tall buildings with a conventional lens, composition often calls for tilting the axis of a camera. This typically results in a significant distortion of converging lines, impacting the desired visual accuracy of the image. A PC-E NIKKOR lens’ “shift” control provides correction for this type of distortion. “Shift” control can also give a photographer the ability to “effectively” move the apparent position of the camera providing further perspective versatility, allowing, for example, the ability to avoid unwanted reflections in an image. A PC-E lens’ “tilt” control gives photographers additional creative control over depth-of-field. Known as the Scheimpflug principal,tilt-shift lenses are capable of modifying the focal plane of the lens, allowing the extension or limitation of the point of critical sharpness in the image. The combination of “tilt” and “shift” controls featured in all PC-E NIKKOR lenses gives photographers extraordinary control over perspective control which simply is not possible with conventional lenses. A special tilt/shift mechanism gives users up to +/- 11.5mm shift for perspective control and +/- 8.5-degree tilt control for creative focus. The Perspective Control lenses correct distortion and vanishing point issues with convenient side-mounted controls at 1mm / 1-degree intervals that will adjust the fo
Perfect for portrait, nature, and commercial photography, the Nikon medium-telephoto 85mm, f/2.8D lens lets you control the perspective more than with other lenses, with the ability to tilt, shift, and rotate while you shoot. The lens offers a wide shifting range–plus or minus 11.5mm–with a tilting range of plus or minus 8.5 degrees to provide exceptional perspective control. In addition, the lens revolves plus or minus 90 degrees in 30-degree increments, providing versatile tilt/shift shooting effects. As a result, you can enjoy all kinds of distorted perspectives and unique angles, giving your shots extra life.
The lens is coated with Nikon’s Nano Crystal Coat, which virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths to produce even greater image clarity. The high-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC), meanwhile, offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare. Other details include an auto-aperture control with an electromagnetic diaphragm (requires Nikon D3, D700, or D300 D-SLR camera), and a rounded nine-blade diaphragm that produces a more natural appearance for out-of-focus image elements.
- Focal length: 85mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum aperture: f/32
- Autofocus: No
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor): No
- Compatible formats: FX, DX, FX in DX crop mode, 35mm film
- Distance information: Yes
- ED glass elements: No
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC): Yes
- Nano Crystal Coat: Yes
- Minimum focus distance: 1.3 feet
- Angle of view: 28 degrees @ 30 feet
- Lens (elements): 6
- Lens (groups): 5
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1:2
- Mount type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Filter type: Screw on
- Filter size: 77mm
- Lens attachment size: 77mm
- Lens case: CL-1120 flexible lens pouch
- Lens hood: HB-22 bayonet hood
- Dimensions: 3.3-inch diameter, 4.2 inches long
- Weight: 22.4 ounces
- Supplied accessories: HB-22 bayonet hood, CL-1120 flexible lens pouch, LF-1 rear lens cap, LC-77 snap-on front lens cap
8. Nikon Lite Touch 140 ED/QD Zoom Date 35mm Camera
Nikon Lite Touch 140 ED/QD Zoom Date 35mm Camera
Effortlessly take photographs of sweeping mountain ranges and close-ups of flowers with Nikon’s 140 35mm camera. Weighing only 7.9 ounces, the compact 140 gives you a wide range of shooting options with its 3.7x (38-140mm) zoom lens. The wide-area passive autofocus system lets you effortlessly take sharp photos without taking you out of the moment. The built-in, pop-up flash illuminates clearly with five modes of operation, and the red-eye reduction feature always comes in handy. The viewfinder has easy frame marks to help you center your image properly, and the diopter adjustment makes viewing easy for every user.
The panorama mode creates wide photos for that special creative touch, while the macro mode lets you get up-close photos as close as 2.4 feet. Film operation is fully automatic, including film loading, frame advance, rewind, and midroll rewind to make operations a snap. With the built-in quartz date function, you can print the time and date onto the pictures you take. Also, the 10-second self-timer is perfect for those group photos. The sliding cover prevents damage to the lens when you are not using it.
9. NIKON N65 35mm SLR Camera Kit with 28-80mm Nikon AF Lens
- 6 Segment 3D Matrix metering with 5 programmable auto exposure modes and a manual exposure mode
- Automatic (with 5 detection sensors) and Manual Focus modes
- Uses Nikon F and AF series lenses (28 to 80mm Zoom Lens is included)
- Built-in Matrix Balanced Fill Flash plus shoe for optional external flash
- Shutter speeds from 30 Seconds to 1/2000th of a second
Light and Compact Design / Auto and Manual Focus and Exposure Modes / Built-in Flash / Auto and manual focus and metering
From the Manufacturer
Great potential is wonderful. Great results are even better. Are you ready or take the step from imagination to reality, a with the Nikon N65. With a Nikon N65 in your hands, taking better pictures has never been easier. Simply select desired mode for the type of photo you want to shoot and trust Nikons dynamic AF system, 3-D matrix metering, matrix balanced fill flash, and other great features of superior performance, which is renowned among the world’s finest professional photographers. Capture more magic, unforgettable moments and everyday fun. Every opportunity is yours for the taking when you got the right camera to do it all. Just apply your vision and start experiencing the joy of being a Nikon SLR photographer.
- Lightweight and compact design – Extraordinary Nikon SLR performance in a remarkably small and lightweight camera
- Designed for ease of use – Five icon identified pre-programmed shooting modes take care of all the details for a wide range of picture taking situations and General Purpose Program for care free shooting
- Designed to let you grow – Convenient controls include Command Dial for maximum control. Complete operational information provided through the exterior LCD and High Eyepoint Viewfinder
- Bright viewfinder – Exceptional Clear Matte V Screen design provides bright and uncluttered view
- Personal Choice and Versatility – Complete selection of exposure modes including Program & Flexible Program, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority and Manual enhance your creative potential
- Smart light metering systems – 6-segment 3D Matrix Metering supported by Nikon’s on-board DataBase of over 30,000 stored images in all Auto Modes plus classic 75/25 Center Weighted in Manual Mode
- Fast auto-focusing – Fast Full time AF operation with every AF Nikkor lens. Nikon’s exclusive Dynamic AF technology with Closest Subject Priority automatically selects corresponding AF sensors — all at up to 2.5 frames per second
- Nikkor lens – Nikon’s Dynamic AF technology with Closest Subject Priority automatically selects corresponding AF sensors — all at up to 2.5 frames per second
- Five full coverage AF sensors – Innovative autofocus system features five separate AF detection sensors that cover the top, bottom, center, left and right for fluid and instinctual composition
- Built-In Powerful Speedlight with 28mm Wide Angle Coverage – Comprehensive features include Auto Pop-Up Flash in General Purpose Program and Vari-Program Modes, Slow and Rear Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Red-Eye Reduction with Slow Sync.
- Exclusive Nikon flash exposure technology – Matrix Balanced Fill-Flash delivers stunning results
- Other Controls – Exposure Compensation from +/ – 2EV in 1/2 EV steps, 3 Frame Auto Exposure Bracketing in 1/2 EV steps, Remote Control capability, Built-in Diopter, All-mode Depth-of-Field Preview Button, Multiple Exposure Control and AF Assist Illuminator for low light shooting
- Lens Mount – F Bayonet lens mount accepts every AF Nikkor lens
- Available also with an optional Quartz Data function, providing the ability to record the date or time at which each picture was taken. This function can be activated as desired.
10. Nikon SA-21 35mm Strip Film Adapter for Super CoolScan Scanners
Nikon SA-21 35mm Strip Film Adapter For Super CoolScan 5000 4000 V IV ED
Tested and working strip film scanner for your Super CoolScan digital film scanners.
For Nikon Super CoolScan IV ED and V ED.
Also works with 4000 ED and 5000 ED series.
35mm strip film adapter, holds 2 to 6 frames.
3,946 x 5,959 pixel scan range.
Compatible with Nikon Super Coolscan IV ED, V ED, 4000 ED, and 5000 ED series scanners, the SA-21 film adapter holds from 2 to 6 frames of 35mm film for easy scanning. Nikon recommends the SR-21 for use with negative, positive, color, and monochrome media. The SR-21 has a 3,946 x 5,959 pixel scan range.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Golf Laser Range Finders Nikon Coolshot for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!