539 reviews analysed
1. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23″ OD x 5′ long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26″ OD x 5′ long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41″ OD x 5′ long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
2. OEMTOOLS 6.0 Liter 24937 Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor 1.5 Gallon (6L)
- Features a Ventura and Pumping Handle, Offering Both Pneumatic and Manual Fluid Extraction Methods
- 1. 5 Gallon (6 Quarts) Single Piece Reservoir Features a Leak Proof Bottom
- Includes a 5 Ft. Main Suction Flexible Hose and (2) Dipstick Adapters
- Can Be Used with Low Viscosity Fluid, Including Water and Coolant
- Overflow Shutoff Valve Prevents Fluid from Overflowing. Oversized Pumping Handle for Easy Use. Working PSI: 85 Max PSI: 120 Air Consumption: 6. 5 CFM
3. SUPERFASTRACING Oil Fluid Extractor 7L Manual Vacuum Fuel Petrol Pump Transfer Syphon Suction
- Simply pump operation for easily remove the liquid.
- Transparent hose allows visual inspection of fluid extraction. Extra hose placement for easy to storage. Durable metal pedal to fix the tank when operating.
- Can be used to extract engine oil from,brake fluid and lubricant oil from machine and car,water from fish tank and more.
- Specification: Item Size: 68*24*22cm，Tank Capacity:7L，Working Pressure: 70-170PSI
- Fit for most fluid extraction applications.
4. Mityvac MVA6851 Fluid Extractor
The MVA6851 has a fluid capacity of up to 7 oz. (200 cc) and is ideal for removing used fluids from master cylinders, transaxles, and power steering and coolant reservoirs prior to bleeding, fluid changes or repairs. Featuring a 7.5-in. (190 mm) flexible tube with non-drip cap, the fluid extractor’s lightweight, streamlined design enables access into tight spaces. Also, the tool is easy to clean, and the hose and seal are simple to replace. High Quality Image Specifications: Packaged Weight: 0.7 lb (0.32kg) Packaged Size: 11.8 x 2.5 x 2.5 (300mm x 140mm x 230mm)
5. HORUSDY 200cc Fluid Extractor, Fluid Syringe Pump Manual Suction Vacuum Fuel Car Transfer (200cc New)
- Offers an Easy Choice for Removing and Filling Brake Fluid, Anti-Freeze, Gear Oil, also Power Steering Fluid and More
- Ideal for Extracting or Changing Engine Oils or Lubricants in ATV’s, Boats, Farm Equipment, Industrial Gear Boxes, Motor Vehicles, Motor Bikes, RV’s, etc.
- Excellent for use with Oil, Coolant and Hydraulic Systems Durable, Oil and Chemical-Resistant Polypropylene Construction
- Features Heavy-Duty Construction Allows for Strength and Durability
- Features Double Seals for Brake and Anti-Freeze, Assembled on Plunger
6. FIRSTINFO 15 Liter Pneumatic/Manual Fluid Extractor/Vacuum Oil Pump Includes 6.6 ft Long Silicon Brake Fluid Hose with Check Valve Set w/Extra 3.5×4.5 mm Hose
- ????*Larger 15L Capacity*- 15 Liter of capacity (holds up to 3.9 gal of fluid ) which is perfect for cars with large engines without stopping the oil changing during the extraction. FIRSTINFO’s oil extractors are made of polypropylene which can stand up 35°F~200°F’s fluids.
- ????*Work Freely & Widely* — Extract the engine oil, Brake fluid, ATF fluid and other non-corrosive and non-thick fluid of motorcycles and vehicles. No limits to any places
- perfect for working on vehicles in the garage or outdoors and also for aquarium. No need to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Multi-Function w/ Upgraded Brake Bleeding Hose*– One extra upgraded brake oil silicon hose 4x8mm X 2 Meter (78.7 inch) Long with check valve to avoid oil back flowing when bleeding. The length is much longer than normal ones for the longer distance.
- ????*Two-Way Mode for Oil Change*– Fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min. The pneumatic way for higher speed of oil change
- just need to connect with air compressor. Manual operation requires no other equipment
- easy to do the oil / fluid changing for DIY anywhere. No need to to lift up or crawl under the car to change oil.
- ????*Different sizes of Nylon tubes/ Extra 3.5×4.5mm Thinnest One*– With 4 diameters of tubes which can go into the bottom of oil pan. Nylon oil hoses B: 7.8×9.8mm X 1M C:5.3×6.7mm X 1M D:4x6mm X 1M E:3.5×4.5mm X1M. B hose can be connected to (C,D or E ) hose and it will be 2 Meter length. To reach the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up the fluid.
7. EWK Pneumatic/Manual 6.5 Liter Oil Changer Vacuum Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover
- Buy One For Two Functions – The Pneumatic And Manual Two-Way Operated Oil Extractor Is A Time And Money Saver. Pay Once And Cut Down More Costs In The Long Run.
- Choose The Wiser Method – Still Looking For The Right Place To Do Extraction? The Oil Suction Pump Relieves You Of Lifting The Car, Finding A Ramp Or Crawling On The Floor. With Its Specially Designed Spout, There Will Be No Oil Drops On The Floor Of Your Garage. Let’s Keep It Simple And Clean!
- High Efficiency! The Job Can Be Done Before You Finish Your Beer – Connect The Oil Evacuator With An Air Compressor And Turn It On. The Air Operated Device Will Get Your Job Done Within 10 Minutes. （1.6L/Min)
- The Extractor Pump Suiting Everyone – Whether You Are A Diyer, Money Saver, Mess Hater, Or Simply Looking For A Great Oil Changer, This Is A Product That Makes You Regret Not Having Earlier. The Amazing Efficiency Will Exceed Your Expectations For Oil Changing.
- Best Oil Change Pump For Family – Whatever Fluids You Need To Extract, It’s Your Best Partner To Fulfill The Work. It Takes Little Strength And Deals With Cars, Marines, Boats And Lawn Mowers. ( Manual Mode Works In No Electricity Conditions)
8. EWK Pneumatic/Manual 6.5 Liter Oil Changer Vacuum Fluid Extractor Pump Tank Remover + Brake Bleeding Hose
- PREMIUM VERSION – Upgraded accessories, upgraded convenience. The original EWK oil extractor pump with storage unit collecting hoses when not in use and sealing cap keeping the full tank safe for transporting.
- 2 WAY USAGE – Pneumatic and manual mode to fit any condition. The pneumatic mode provides fast extraction speed of 1.6L /min and manual mode requires no other equipment to work with.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Brake bleeding hose makes your oil extractor multifunctional. Comes with an extra bleeding hose, the fluid extractor pump can also be used as a brake bleeder.
- NO OIL LEFT – Tubes with different diameter go into the bottom of oil pan. The fluid evacuator comes with 2 extension hoses of different diameter, reaching the very bottom of the reservoir and suck up every drop of oil.
- WORK FREELY – Not limited to places, change oil anytime, anywhere. Perfect for working on a car in the garage, also suitable for using outdoors on boats, marines or lawn mowers.
9. kweiny Pneumatic Fluid Extractor for Replacement of Automotive Brake Fluid and Clutch Fluid and Power Steering Fluid
- Used for fluid extraction, such as brake oil, clutch oil, power steering oil, engine oil, gear oil, coolant, water, etc.
- Suitable for car, motorcycle, truck, engineering vehicle and other machinery that need to be extracted liquid
- Working requirements: compressed air 20psi≤P≤120psi, the height of the pulling liquid increases with the increase of air pressure. Air inlet: 1/4″ quick coupler male plug
- One can do all the work for brake system bleeding effectively. Make the work more clean, no dirty oil stained on floor
- The working principle and operation steps are detailed in the instructions on the package.
1 x Valve kit;
1 x Plastic container;
1 x Silicone gel hose;
1 x Air spread valve;
2 x Hook;
2 x Joint;
Hose length: 6.5ft
Plastic container: 500ml
Air pressure: 20psi≤P≤120psi
Air inlet: 1/4″ quick coupler male plug
The volume of the bottle is 500ml. If you want to extract more than 500ml of liquid. You should release the liquid before the bottle is filled, Then repeat the extraction step, To avoid sewage splashing out or valve being blocked.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fluid Extractor For Vacuum Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!