We spent many hours on research to finding analog thermometer for refrigerator, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best analog thermometer for refrigerator, you should not miss this article. analog thermometer for refrigerator coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 analog thermometer for refrigerator by our suggestions
867 reviews analysed
1. Rubbermaid Commercial Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer, For Kitchen Use (FGR80DC)
Refrigerator/Freezer Monitoring Thermometer
2. Taylor Classic Series Large Dial Fridge/Freezer Thermometer
- This refrigerator/freezer thermometer accurately measures temperatures ranging from -20 to 80 °F
- Blue and yellow safe temperature zone indicators ensure food is kept at the proper temperature range
- The extra-large 3.25″ dial features a glass lens and red pointer for easy-to-read measurements
- Constructed with a durable stainless steel casing for added strength and corrosion resistance
- The unique appliance thermometer design can hang from a shelf or stand on its own
Keep your frozen and refrigerated items at the proper temperature with this Freezer/Refrigerator Thermometer from Taylor. The extra-large, 3-1/4-inch dial features a glass lens and red pointer, making this analog thermometer’s accurate measurements easy to read. This freezer/refrigerator thermometer has a range of -20 to 80 ° F. Colorful blue and yellow graphics with safe temperature zone indicators ensure your food is kept at the proper temperature range at all times, while the durable stainless steel casing provides strength and corrosion resistance. This appliance thermometer’s unique design has the ability to either hang from a shelf or stand on its own, making it the perfect addition to any home fridge or freezer.
3. Taylor Precision Products 5925N Classic Design Freezer/Refrigerator Utility Thermometer
- Compact and accurate, this refrigerator/freezer thermometer provides crucial temperature readings for food safety applications.
- Easy-to-read temperature range indicators provide at-a-glance readings for freezer zone, refrigeration zone and danger zone conditions.
- A shatterproof clear plastic lens encases the thermometer and aids in accurate readings.
- The thermometer fluid is non-toxic and safe in the event of breakage. Air bubbles in the liquid can occur during shipping and can be removed by tapping the product with the bulb end down to reattach the fluid.
- This thermometer is backed with a lifetime-limited warranty.
The Taylor Classic Design Freezer/Refrigerator Utility Thermometer provides superior results for commercial and industrial food service environments. Compact and accurate, this refrigerator/freezer thermometer provides crucial temperature readings for food safety applications. Easy-to-read temperature range indicators provide at-a-glance readings for freezer zone, refrigeration zone and danger zone conditions. A shatterproof clear plastic lens encases the thermometer and aids in accurate readings. The thermometer fluid is non-toxic and safe in the event of breakage. This thermometer is backed with a lifetime-limited warranty.
This thermometer keeps track of the temperature inside a freezer, refrigerator, or deli case from minus 40 to 60 degrees F. Its 3-1/2-inch face is magnified so it can be read easily, and the face shows safe zones for food temperatures in green. A shatterproof plastic lens protects the glass temperature tube, which is filled with a nontoxic liquid. The thermometer can stand on a flat surface or be hung from a rack. –Fred Brack
4. 6 Pack Fridge Refrigerator Freezer Thermometer
5. Cooper-Atkins 330-0-1 Refrigerator/Freezer Vertical Glass Tube Thermometer
6. 2 Pack Refrigerator Thermometer Large Dial Monitoring Thermometer (Freezer/Refrigerator)-Hushtong
- ▶Easy to read：Large dial with red indicator the Freezer thermometer.
- ▶Monitor the internal temperature of your refrigerator or freezer，Measures temperatures from -20°F/-29°C to 80°F/27°C
- ▶DURABLE MATERIAL：Stainless-steel construction provides strength and shatter proof lens makes this thermometer highly dependabledurability, and corrosion resistance.
- ▶Back temperature sensing hole: 7 holes in the back, the internal mechanical structure in thermometer can quickly feel the change of temperature in freezer.
- ▶Wide base and integrated hook allow it to be placed anywhere in the refrigerator
BATTERY FREE DESIGN Mechanical thermometer reads instantly and without the need for battery power
Safe Temperature Zone and Warning Temperature Zone
In our daily life, we often ignore the temperature of the refrigerator. For example, the high temperature in freezer is easy to make meat bad and if the temperature is too low, the fruits and vegetables will froze out. It will result in food waste if the temperature is not monitored in time.
Blue and purple safe temperature zone indicators ensure food is kept at the proper temperature range, red temperature zone indicators warn us the temperature in the refrigerator is not good for keeping food. There are totally four temperature zones on dial: Freeze, Freezing, Fresh-keeping and Warm.
The dial reads in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. From -20°F to 80°F (From -30°C to 30°C).
High Quality Thermometer and Clear Dial
Made of premium steel which has passed the international
certification of food safety, non-toxic and use safety. With the features of corrosion resistant, tough and rust resistant, it can be used in fridge for a long time.
When glass meets low temperature, it may freeze on the surface and cause reading obstacles. Gently wipe the ice with your fingers and you will see the temperature clearly. Clearly dial and red indicator makes it easy to read.
Seven Holes Design on Back
The internal mechanical structure in thermometer can quickly feel the temperature changes in the refrigerato
Convenient Design of Thermometer
The unique thermometer design of wide base and integrated hook allow it can be hung from a rack or stand on its own. It can be placed in the most obvious place in the refrigerator, which is more convenient to monitor the temperature in refrigerator anytime and anywhere.
2 Pcs Refrigerator-Freezer Thermometer
7. Camco Durable Steel Refrigerator-Freezer Thermometer – Monitors the Internal Temperature of Your Refrigerator or Freezer, Hooks or Stands Alone (42114)
The Camco Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer helps you monitor the inside temperatures of your fridge or freezer. The durable, stainless steel thermometer has a built-in base that allows it to stand self-supported on any flat surface. It can also hook or hang onto a wire rack. An easy to read dial measures from -20°F/-29°C to 80°F/27°C.
8. Refrigerator Fridge Thermometer Digital Freezer Room Thermometer Waterproof, Max/Min Record Function with Large LCD Display (2 Pack of White)
- BIG DIGITS LCD SCREEN: An easy-to-read extra-large LCD screen provides quick, at-a-glance measurements
- MAX&MIN RECORD FUNCTION: Records Min and Max temperature provides the historical temperatures readings. With this feature, you can easily monitor the temperature change of your refrigerator and provide double protection to your food safety
- WIDE RANGE & ACCURATE: The temperature range is from -20℃～50℃(-4℉~122℉) with high accuracy (±1°C/±2°F) allowing y,ou to use this in the fridge, freezer or as a general room thermometer for food safety or other applications
- STAND AND HOOK FOR HANGING: Equipped with foldable hook, which can be used by hanging in refrigerator and freezer rack or free standing only, it’s very compact and convenient to keep
- LIFETIME WARRANTY GUARANTEE & QC: Quality Control & Checking before we send it to Amazon warehouse, If for any reasons you are not satisfied with our Refrigerator Thermometer, pls feel free to email us for any questions, we have provide lifetime warranty
9. Taylor 3507 TruTemp Refrigerator/Freezer Analog Dial Thermometer with Safety Zones
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Analog Thermometer For Refrigerator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!